Adobe Stock is a stand-alone stock site that is integrated with Creative Cloud. Launched a little over a year ago, it has made image search and design faster and easier. Many creative professionals, both CC members and non-members, benefit from the agency. It shows some unique features that are worth exploring. Here are some of the reasons why you get your images from the stock photo agency – Adobe Stock – too.
- Adobe Stock now has one of the most varied collections in the market. Although announced in June 2015 only, AS now has over 40 million stock content in its library. You will find high quality and premium graphics and videos, in addition to images.
- The new website is attractive and functional. You will surely find whatever you are looking for in the stock site easily and fast. You can make use of the search bar or other advanced search features to find the perfect asset for your creative project. To help you find the images you need, you can sort files according to popularity, recently uploaded and more.
- You can search “Undiscovered” images. Are you looking for images that have not been used in any website? Adobe Stock lets you find these images with just a few clicks. This is a feature unique to the stock site. If you are looking to enforce a stronger message, you should use this feature.
- It is integrated with Creative Cloud. This feature benefits Creative Cloud members. You can search for the images right inside the application. Worried that your client may not like your design presentation and yet you’ve purchase the image already? You don’t have to. You will work with comp images and present to your clients to get their approval.
- Adobe Stock helps you save time, too. Once you’ve decided to purchase the image, you don’t have to spend hours of your time on reworks. The low-resolution watermarked version will be automatically replaced with the full-res version when you license the image.
These are only some of the reasons why you should get images from Adobe Stock. Visit the website and discover more.